Erasmus+ at Beckmans

Erasmus+ is an EU programme for student and teacher exchanges, mainly within Europe.

Beckmans School of Design is accredited for Erasmus support since June 2022.

For students, first year alumni and teachers

As a student, teacher or first-year alumni, you can apply for support for Erasmus+ mobility abroad. You can apply for a placement in a company or organisation, or for a bachelor's degree in a higher education institution in another country. The higher education institution must be affiliated to Erasmus+

Please note that the Erasmus grant is intended as a complementary support and is not intended to cover the full cost of the stay abroad.

If you are awarded a grant, 80% of the amount will be paid on your departure. The remaining 20% will be paid when you return and report your stay. If your studies or your traineeship are interrupted, you will pay back the part relating to the remainder of the agreed period. 

Get started with your application:

If you are a student or teacher at Beckmans, apply for support for an exchange abroad here

For questions about Erasmus+, please contact Lisa Daram, External Relations:

Subscribe to our newsletter